Where to ride?

Discussion in 'Rides' started by delldoe, May 2, 2006.

1. I went for a ride the other day from mt. home to hammet then came around through bruneau and grand view back up to air base road... it was a nice little ride not sure on mileage, but does anyone know of anywhere else to go for a mid day ride??

2. you looking for half day rides?

3. If you are in Mountain Home, you could head up to Anderson Ranch, turn around, and go back. The road is moderately scenic and twisty.

4. Go out toward the base and take a left at the Cheveron. Go over the bridge (loveridge bridge I think) and take a left. You will go past the sand dunes, keep on that road until you end up in Hammet.

Ride out to Strike Dam. It is close, and not a bad ride.

For our "Full Day" ride, me and my boys ride up to Boise, take a right and ride up to Idaho City, Loman, Stanly, down to Hailey and back on Highway 20. THAT is a nice ride!!

5. Hey Idaho Wolverine what's up. Weclome.

-r

6. i'm going to jack the thread too and say welcome to wolverine also :eek:fftopic:

7. To add to that Anderson ride post, dont stop, keep going to Featherville. Its nice, but can be a bit busy. Oh, idaho wolverine... now we all know Buckeyes rule!!!