New to forum. Looking for folks to ride trails with.

Discussion in 'Trail Time' started by EricS, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Hi,

I just joined the forum and am looking for people to ride with. I would like to go this Sat 6-13-15. I ride a 2008 Yamaha WR250F. I rode as a kid and into my 20's but got away from it. About 2 years ago I got back into it. I'd consider myself an intermediate rider. I'd like to explore the Danskins, Idaho City area and the Owyhees. I've ridden Idaho City a few times and really liked that area. I've also ridden trails like Dagget, Humpty's, Trail 4 and Femrites Patrol just last weekend (there are some huge rain ruts in there right now BTW) and like them when they are in good condition. When they are in rough condition a few sections of those trails push my limits a little.
    If you are looking to ride and I sound like a good fit for your group or I sound like someone you'd like to ride with shoot me a message or text at 371-8141 and see if we can put something together.

Eric

micko24 likes this.
  2. Welcome to the madness! I honestly don't know how to place my riding skill level. Aggressively average is the term I use but it's purposely vague. I like some technical challenging terrain for sure.

3. I ride with a guy who owns a 2012 WR 250 we are probably intermediate riders as well. We have weekends off and ride probably every other weekend.

4. Probably not going to get out this weekend but for sure next weekend, the 27th or 28th. Shoot me a message if you have room for another rider. Eric 371-8141

5. Getting lil hot to be riding the dirt for me. Mostly be riding the road bike until weather cools off.