The Galfer stainless steel lines I've been waiting for arrived tonight (got a great deal on them from www.motomummy.com) and I ran right out to the garage to install them. Aside from a few diversions (work issues and spending some time helping BudB3 with his bike), it was a pretty quick install. The lines really firmed up the brakes. So much, in fact, that I picked my back wheel of the ground for the first time tonight. I certainly wasn't doing any rolling stoppies but I did manage to pop it up 6 or 7 times from pretty conservative speeds. I'm not planning to start trying it on a regular basis but it was just nice to know the stopping power is there. Granted, a stock setup should be able to do that but it was done with ease thanks to the new lines and levers.