Looking to ride Idaho City Trails Sat 6-13-15

Discussion in 'Rides' started by EricS, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Hi,

I just joined the forum and am looking for people to ride with. I would like to ride in the Idaho City area this Sat 6-13-15. I ride a 2008 Yamaha WR250F. I rode as a kid and into my 20's but got away from it. About 2 years ago I got back into it. I'd consider myself an intermediate rider. If you are looking to ride and I sound like a good fit for your group or I sound like someone you'd like to ride with shoot me a message or text at 371-8141 and see if we can put something together.

Thanks, Eric

2. Unfortunately I'm on call this Saturday. I enjoy riding the Idaho city area a lot. Temps are getting a little warm but it's still pretty good. Keep posting rides, we need more of that around here.

3. FYI.... Centerville Road, Harris Creek Rd and Alder Creek Rd will be closed this weekend, due to the Idaho Rally being held in the area, starting today. Access to the area around Placerville, Pioneerville and Centerville will be limited.

4. Thanks

Thanks for the heads up. I think we're riding to the south side of the hwy tomorrow.