Come Ride the New Worldclass Track in Utah (MMP) with Apex

Discussion in 'Track Time' started by Clay@Apex, Feb 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey fellow Idahoans (two of the Apex owners are originally from Idaho--me (Clay Stucki) and Dave Barbee), here is our 2006 schedule. Although we may still add an additional date or two, the rest of our 2006 schedule is:

April 1 MMP (Sat) (first 2006 trackday, MPRA & MOM certification) $195 --SOLD OUT :mad:
    May 6-7 RFR (Sat-Sun) $145 per day
    May 29 MMP (Memorial Day) $195
    June 19 MMP (Monday after AMA, FULL TRACK!) $235
    July 24 MMP (Pioneer Day) $195
    August 5-6 RFR (Sat-Sun) $145 per day
    September 4 (Labor Day, FULL TRACK) $235
    October 14 (Sat) $195

Both the MMP and RFR tracks are great new tracks with over four miles of riding each. Go to our website for more info:
    www.ApexTrackDays.com

If you join the Utah Sport Bike Association (USBA--the club sanctioning and running two levels of fun club racing at MMP, you are entitled to discounts of at least ($35 on the MMP full track events) which may be larger than your membership dues ($25) even if you only attend one event. ;D You are required to join the USBA if you are going to do any of the race days at MMP, which you should consider. The MPRA events are very friendly, no stress club races, while the MOM series is for the more serious club racer trying to pull down somoe coningency money.

If you join the USBA, you can use the following USBA Members ONLY discount link: http://www.apextrackdays.com/usba_events.html

BTW, great website!!! We look forward to seeing you at MMP and RFR.

2. RideMaster

RideMaster RideMaster

Clay,
    Thanks for posting up with the dates and details.

I just registered for the May 29th date ;D - I'd really like to see some of the Idaho riders make the road trip and get some track time in.

Idaho Riders,
    For those who don't have previous track experience, please note that before doing a track day at MMP with Apex, you'll need to take participate in an instructional day. The most economical instruction I've found so far is to join the UtahSBA (www.utahSBA.com) and take an ART (Advanced Rider Training) class through them. So far, my plans are to do an ART in April before my track day on May 29th.

3. sounds like fun I dont know if I will be able to go but I will try.

4. MMP is a really great track!!! You Guys will fall in love with track riding. Give it a try.