Boise Euro Moto Show!!!

Discussion in 'Meetups' started by forever2wheels, May 8, 2015.

1. We are very excited to announce the launch of the first Boise Euro Moto Show! This will be held on May 27th from 4p-8p at Lucky 13 Pizza (3662 S Eckert Rd, Boise, ID 83716). It is $5 to enter per motorcycle and all proceeds go to benefit Idaho Special Olympics Healthy Athlete program. Multiple sponsers such as Big Twin, Monster Parts and Birds of Prey will be giving out awards as well as peoples choice awards. Bring your family, come out and enjoy the best European Motorcycles Boise has to offer!
    If you have any questions, or to enter your motorcycle please visit, www.boiseeuromotoshow.com

Attached Files:

2. Dumb question.. Can any bikes enter or just euro bikes?

3. I'm going to ride my S1000RR to this event. Hopefully there will be a nice turnout for this.

4. Sweet! I'll try and make it out

5. Hopefully we won't get rained out.

6. The weather should be good. I'll be there.

7. Ye of little faith! It will be good weather....it will be good weather...it will......
    Keep the chant going!

Did any of you enter the show? I'll have the Futura on display to answer any questions

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  8. No, I'm just going to show up with BMW, eat pizza, meet people, and check out the bikes.

9. I'll be there as well. It should be fun!

10. I may show up with my street triple. Nothing special.

11. Well I'm bummed I could't make it.. I got to ride a bit today but convincing my wife I needed to be gone from our 5 week old and 2 year old for a few hours due to a bike show didn't fly! :) I travel weekly for work so when I'm home its best to be home.. Bummer! Hope you guys made it out and saw some neat rides!

12. Decent turnout. I think that as great looking Euro iron goes, Neil's Mille was the winner - at least in my mind.

13. ** Thanks ** I'm kind of partial to it.

14. They raised $3018 that will support the athletes competing in the Special Olympics this year. WOW! Great job and thanks to everyone who attended.