2016 Idaho Adventure Motorcycle Club(IAMC) Kick Off Party, January 23rd 2016

Discussion in 'Meetups' started by thesprocket26, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Idaho Pizza Company 6724 N Glenwood St Garden City, ID. 83714
    12noon - 3pm or so
    Dutch (buy your own lunch)

As part of the recruiting and welcoming team, I would like to extend an open invitation to anyone who is interested in Dual Sport/Adventure Motorcycle riding.

I started riding DS two years ago and have loved it ever since. I believe it combines the best of what Idaho (and the surrounding states) has to offer for off-pavement adventure. I love to hike, backpack, and ride motorcycles so naturally I felt right at home learning new places to visit throughout the state.

This is a fairly laid back group of riders with great skills that shares riding knowledge and some darn good stories. There are usually a few monthly group rides scheduled, sometimes weekly in the summer months, with a couple of larger regional meet-ups located in or just outside the Idaho boarders.

The IAMC Challenge is an annual year long "scavenger hunt" adventure that incorporates visiting several dozen points of interest throughout the state of Idaho.

If you would like to come by, see what the club is about, visit with like minded riders, and enjoy a review of last years Challenge, please come in, introduce yourself, eat some pizza, and see what the IAMC can offer you!
    RIDE ON!

--Matt
    thesprocket26